Contact Bonaventure 


I Have A Concern Form


Report Barriers


Privacy Concerns

General Inquiries

Please send us a message with any questions you may have


Office: 250-585-1437

Fax: 250-585-6665


How do I receive Community Inclusion Services

Services are contracted through CLBC.  Please connect with a CLBC Facilitator for further information.

Can I privately pay for Inclusion Services?

Yes! Outreach services can be individual/family paid. Charges depend on the hour’s pre-week, and the type of service that is received. Please email us for more information.

How do I access community housing services

Community housing services are contracted through CLBC and MCFD. Please connect with a CLBC Facilitator or your MCFD Social Worker for more information.